Connecting WiFerm to WiFi - First Time Use
- Create an account and add your first device at app.wiferm.com.
- Connect WiFerm to power with the supplied power cord.
- Open the WiFi settings menu on your device (phone, computer, tablet..) and choose "WiFerm Controller Setup" from the list of networks.
- Choose your WiFi network and enter your password.
- Fill in the Username and Controller Name fields (using the username and controller name from your account creation). *Match capitalization and do not use spaces, please.
Your WiFerm is connected!
How to Reset
With the power connected, remove the temperature probe for 30-60 seconds.
This will reset your device to factory settings and you will need to run the WiFi configuration again.